Caribu Deluxe Fold Out Bridle Bag
With summer and the show season fast approaching it’s a good time to think about organising all your gear ready for your trips out and about. A good quality Bridle bag is one of the items you will need for keeping organised.
I was always very much a “chuck it in the back of the car” person ... until I did my first couple of shows away from home. The second ever show I did I bothered to go out shopping first and invested in a bridle bag. It is amazing how much such a small investment can change your day (for the better!). Simple reasons to use a bridle bag:
• They protect your gear from scratches and unplanned marks or damage
• They keep your gear clean – there’s no last minute scrabble to clean a smudge
• They keep your gear in one place – if you are like me and just chuck things randomly into the car or float when packing then a good bridle bag will make your life so much easier
• The make your gear easier to carry – no dragging reins, leads or straps along the ground as you struggle along with an armful of gear
• Excellent storage for when you are at home Each fully padded Caribu Deluxe Fold Out Bridle Bag is capable of easily storing & carrying up to 6 Bridles comfortably. They are made from strong 900 denier shower proof nylon with 300g of padding for extra protection. The Caribu Deluxe Fold Out Bridle Bag has an internal accessory pocket with Velcro closure and internal Bridle sleeves, to keep everything in place. Comes with 6 internal snap locks, which allow you to store up to 6 bridles or Halters. The bags come in Royal Blue, navy Blue, Purple, Pink or Black so you can colour co-ordinate your gear or assign a specific colour to each of your horses. Match them up with a Caribu Saddle Carry Bag (Available in English, Western or Stock styles from $39.95). If you are travelling with horses a good quality bridle bag such as the Caribu Deluxe Fold Out Bridle Bag can make life so much easier. The Caribu Deluxe Fold Out Bridle Bag sells for $39.95
Caribu Multiple Bridle Carry Bag with Pocket also available from $26.95 Visit Caribu Horsewear for more information.